Thursday, December 22, 2005

*~What Happen to Me~*

Went to office to report early in the morning then off to Tai Hwan Heights. Its a bungalow built-in with sercurity system. In the noon went to Sims Drive where my colleagues went to do their SERS and who knows that i met them at the coffee shop. When i saw YH, i was so happy. Haha.. *MAD* After that, cab back to Raffles City to do reports then the rest of the time is Msn and blogging. Ha so fun and i changed my taggie board during office hours since i got nothing much to do as all the reports are done. Dont know about 5plus saw "Someone" sign in. i was like Oh Oh and the MSN display pic seems like he is in school but i was wondering cant be ne. Hmmm then started to think should i talk to him? Ended up he nudge me and then start chatting rubbish.. He then asked "see me sign in then never talk to me?" i was like cause im waiting for him to talk to me first what. Why always i must take the initiative ne!! I even told him that i had changed my taggie but he said that he wanna tag but cant tag. I was like ah ? how come? my taggie spoil meh? He said cause he was afraid to be condemn by my friends. I was like just tag la. What is there to be afraid of. Well its over means its over. Yeah! thanks for all the concern from my friends and i know that you guys kept saying that im crazy! *brain-damaged* I was like i cant stop myself from doing anything which i feeling like doing right. Yeah! its my choice to continue talking rubbish and whatever with him. But i just do not know why. At first, i was like forget it and dont feel like talking to him anymore. Eventually, i ended up chatting with him in MSN. "He thought that i never wanna talk to him again" I then answered "Cause i 不舍得 what." Well how come i said that to him. I also got no idea. *Strange* Its strange that i still kind of miss him. Arghhh!! Damned it.. Ha in my mind, i feel that its just like a game. In the first place im kind of playing him, then when im serious, im being played back. Well maybe its just like this.. Well hope that he will find the right one soon or maybe he had already found one!! Takecare refering to "him"

No comments:

Post a Comment