Thursday, December 29, 2005

*~Happy 21st Birthday~*

Wooo!!! Finally this day comes. Well can be happy and unhappy. Feeling happy caused i got big ang pows, presents and celebration prepared by my lovely mummy plus lots of sms from friends and my two lovely cousins. Of cause the first one who smsed me is VICTOR. Well he smsed me before 12 what of caused he was the first one man.. Of caused also must thanks my Sly Honey hhaha..Lalala Unhappy caused im an "OLD WOMAN" cry.. nobody want..*sob sob* Lunch for today at MOS burger. I treat "my lovely darlings" butterfly prawns and my lovely jie jie treat us mussels. Till now my stomach still feeling kinda weird, got no idea why also. Ha..After lunch, M accompanied me to Levis to buy my brother's tee and we bought a same purse together. Well its me kept telling her eh got 20% ne buy la buy la ..Ended up buy le lo.. Wahhaa.. Suddenly my JIE JIE pop by. Nah give u. I was like arh? Andy Lau CD "i was like eh I said later wanna go Sembawang and buy ma how come u buy le!!!" She said buy for me as a birthday gift. I was like "paiseh" ne she paid for the mussels then buy me CD somemore. So i decided to buy her back a small little gift. After that, went to the Chocolate shop located at Raffles City Basement 1 and bought her 3 cutie chocolate. One of them contain liquor. Haha.. Let her eat le and dance "Jelly Dance" haha.. COOL..LaLa.. Surprised that i blogged at my workplace due to a request by JIE JIE caused she told me that she was feeling bored so asked me to blog so that she can have something to read. I was like ok lo..Pics will be uploaded when i get back home together. For tonight plan, my mum changed the venue. Instead of going to holland drive to eat my mum said eat at Ghim Moh Block 11. Mummy even ordered a princess cake for me.. Muahaha... Hai.. Gonna continue blogging from home cause one of the manager asked me to do data entry for her by keying in all the contacts for OCBC and HSBC plus all the indication. Oh Man. The worst thing was that she asked me not to go out anymore ..Argh!!! Im a JAILBIRD from tomorrow onwards "Sian Man"

No comments:

Post a Comment