Sunday, March 26, 2006

*Hong Kong Part 6*

On My Way to Lai Kwai Fong Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket My bro's mum asked me to take a pic of this tree cause there is a landmark there. LOL Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket This is where all the reporters work at Image hosting by Photobucket The building behind me is for all the DANCE & ARTS Image hosting by Photobucket Restuarant & Pub Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Its a Place where all the nice pubs are located at and most of the Tourists love to come over here for a drink. Usually, during special occasion like Xmas eve or New Year eve, this whole street will be full of crowd just like during Xmas eve @ Orchard. Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Hmm!! what i like about HK is that there are sign boards hanging everything. This is one of my favourite which i spotted at Lai Kwai Fong. Image hosting by Photobucket Oh Well!! I didn't drink there. Hee.. I just took a bottle which someone had left behind and when into the pub and took a quick shot. Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Frog Prince & I. Of cause Lai Kwai Fong not only have pubs but restuarants too. Image hosting by Photobucket This is the street located behind Lai Kwai Fong but I couldnt recall what is the name of the street. Image hosting by Photobucket A very Famous Place selling Roasted Goose Image hosting by Photobucket This is the street where rich people love to come here for dining in. The food over here cost twice as much as other restuarants located at other places and it taste OK. But still people love to come due to the "NAME". Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket This is the place where a rich man was being killed using a pistol years ago. Till now the killer is not being caught yet. Woo!! Its already about 2 plus am. Thus, we decided to make our way back. My bro's mum sent me back to the hotel first then back to her service apartment. Before that she did ask me whether I'm staying over at her place or going back to hotel. I wanna go over to her place but she got an appointment with her client at 8 which means she need to wake up even earlier to send me back to Nathan Hotel. Not to trouble her i said i better make my way back to my hotel. Image hosting by Photobucket She send me back by taking "Xiu Ba" When we were about to reach Nathan Road. My bro's mum asked the driver whether is there anymore transport back to her place. The driver then answered rudely, "I dont know, faster get down get down" (In cantonese). WHAT MAN SO IDIOTIC. I then asked her then how are you going back she said dont worried about it she got ways to get back home. I said ah Ok!! Hmmmm once we reached Nathan Hotel, we gave one another a big hug as we do not know when we are going to meet again. Maybe april or May she is coming to SG for 2 weeks i guess but its not confirm yet. As usual, she will give me ang pow.(500HK) which is about 100 plus SG dollars. Thanks Ah Yi.. Luckily, i bought her the Clarins if not i feel so @_@. Its not The End Yet. Coming up is "Disney Land"

No comments:

Post a Comment