Thursday, March 23, 2006

*Hong Kong Part 5*

When to Peak with my Bro's mum. We meet up at Nathan Hotel Lobby at about 12 plus am. As she was busy with her job that why its so late. But its fun cause i never been out at such a late night in my whole LIFE!! LOL!! We took at Train from Jordan to Central. Then went take a taxi way up to the PEAK. As i was in the cab, i could feel my ear blocked. Hee!! My bro's mum will come to the Peak every twice a week as she got 2 clients living up there. She told me that when its cloudy, the residents staying high up at the peak dare not open up their windows due to the moisture and their furnitures and things will damage easily. Hmmm!! HOw i wish i can touch those clouds.. *Hee* Dumb* When we reached there, only 2 of us were there thus its like we are the two dumb dumb cause the taxi driver did ask us, at this time go to the Peak for what? and what is there to see? I then said," LOok at HK YE Jing Lo" .. Hee!!! He then laughed. My bro's mum who is the tour guide bringing me around and telling me lots of info & taking pictures.!!! Hee!!! Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Me & My Lovely Bro's Mummy Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Tianchi Restaurant (Which is my Bro's Name) *COOL* Image hosting by Photobucket I'm acting Dumb Again!! LOL!! Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Hee!! Trash Bin!!! Same as SG they have one for plastic, paper & Cans!! Simply Loves Trash Bin Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket My bro's Mum helped me to take this pic by standing on a rock!! Power!!! Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Coming Up Next Will be "Lan Kwai Fong" where all the pubs and restaurants are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment