Thursday, March 09, 2006

*Fucking Shit*

Really pissed off.. So angry .. Argh!! I hate all the mum is WEST COAST.. once i see "WEST COAST" i got dont have a good feeling about it. At first, the west coast mum said:' you teach my kid well i will increase your pay' which is 120 bucks to 130 bucks.. Then on sunday she said, i think its better to have lesson only once a week cause i dont wanna to stress up my kid as she has piano lesson to attend to.' OK which means i will be earning 65 bucks cause only 4 lessons per mth. Today i went over to her place, she said she got something to discuss with me. In my mind i was wondering what isit. KNOW WHAT. she changed her fucking mind again. SHE SAID,' EH I THINK ITS BETTER FOR HER TO HAVE LESSON TWICE A WEEK BUT IT WILL BE ONLY FOR AN HOUR.' My face changed. she kept wanting me to work with her in her own ways. Same goes to the way of teaching.. FUCK DAMN ASS.. I told her before in one hour time, i cant teach much and she will not learn much too if you want her to improve and do well in her exams within a short period of time. Her mouth said,'i do not need my kid to score 80 plus or what at least pass can liao'. But to me i dont think so according to how to communicate with me and want me to teach according to HER WAY. I then asked her. Well how bout the price. She said oh this one you can reassure. Whenever China people talk about increasing pay, we will definitely do it. In my mind i was like you are trying to eat up my money. She then went to take the calculator and calculate for me. 130 divde by 12 hours is 10.80 bucks. Then 10.80 mutiply by 8 is 87 bucks.. my face totally change. The reason is because. Is all not worth for me. YOu are only at your own benefit. WHAT WILL I GET. I SHALL CALCULATE. 10.80 PER LESSON. ONE MTH IS 87 BUCKS MINUS TRANSPORT (2 BUCKS PER LESSON, THUS 8 LESSON WILL BE 16 BUCKS) minus away transport what am i earning? PIECE OF SHIT AH... She then added, if you teach until my kid score well i will definitely pay you more. I was like how much more??? huh.. 10 bucks ah ??10 bucks i bo meh???? After that, she said well i pay you 90 bucks easier for you La.. KAOZ add another 3 bucks i bo ah .. want me to show you how many bucks i GOT.. ASSHOLE.. *burn*. you thought what like that can increase my morale in teaching your kid meh?? HUH... your 90 bucks mean nothing to me.. 90 bucks what can i buy using 90 bucks.. Hmmm look down on me cant teach well isit??? argh!!!! This fucking mum makes me ROAR.. Want me to teach alot , teach until her kid score well, teach by using her WAY, only an hr per lesson, 90 bucks only, Minus transport is only 74 bucks. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK I taught her before IS, ARE when to use it and they are "PRESENT TENSE" until now still not every sure cause in the exercises she did for me ALL WRONG. Then, WAS and WERE are "PAST TENSE". she said "PRESENT TENSE" argh!!! I mentioned to her every lesson. NOW is the 7th lesson. STILL NOTHING GO IN.. one and a half hours nothing go in. ONE HOUR CAN GO IN WHAT .. I wonder.. LUckily only got one problematic parent out of 7 kids. Hmmm at least there is something which im happy about.. Darryl got A+ for his higher chinese. Thats great.. Same goes to Jethro. Love you boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment