Sunday, March 05, 2006

*Another Eating Day*

Gosh!! i think im turning into a wild boar soon!!! HELP HELP...LOL.. Had late lunch at mac with greenie and guess what!! There was a birthday party going on. All the kids were to excited playing with games and they even got ballons.. Heh!! i even told greenie i want one too!!! LALALA!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket See they are so happy!!! Image hosting by Photobucket As usual Mac nuggets for me.. Hee.. just grab a small bite cause i will be meeting my mum for dinner. After eating, Off to orchard to meet my mummy and went to money changer to change another 200 sing dollars to hk dollars. Then transfer abit of money to my UOB acc cause i wanna go and buy duty-free products..*giggle* Wow.. Sigh!! see my money decreasing and decreasing.. *sob sob* I wanna earn them all back when im back from my hk trip.. YES YES.. Unfortunately, the west coast kid mum called me and said she only wanna have one lesson per week cause she dont wanna stress her kid too much.. Come on man.. Early on, why dont u feel that and after the agent collect half of my money then u said that.. KAOZ..SICKO.. wait u say wanna cut half an hour per lesson resulting my pay will be lesser then now say only want once a week. From 120 bucks become 80 bucks now 65 bucks.. SICK!!! and she want it on every thurs..See now my mon and tues evening will be free..if i wanna find another kid who will want to have it on mon and tues night..my Plan is ask her to take back her mon so that for tues and thurs evening i can have another kid...Well if she cant then forget it .. ARGH!!!! Dinner with mum and her friend Image hosting by Photobucket Wanton Mee @ foodcourt opposite Cappage Image hosting by Photobucket Jiao Zhi After that, mum said she wanna go chinatown thus we took Bus 143 to chinatown. Walk walk and then went for Supper Image hosting by Photobucket I only manage to eat one-quarter of the porridge.. as im duber FULL!!! yeah im a bloody FOOL!!! Yeah Money time Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment