Wednesday, March 01, 2006

*Another Joke of the Day*

Hmmm.. In the noon, had lesson with Darryl and the mum spoke to me about the fee thingy and she said that the price which i had given her is too cheap. I said thats the market rate. She said no cause she did call up the agent and check and they did not give her that kind of price. I was like ah? Cause all my agents all give me those kind of 100 plus price for all subjects. She said no la. I then said dont know leh. She then added, i think i will pay you at 35 bucks per lesson, so Jethro will be twice a week. Then for Darryl will be once a week La and i will pay you separately lo. I said OK lo.. Which means Jethro will be at 280 bucks for all subjects per mth & Darryl will be 140 bucks for all subjects per mth.. WOO.. If all kids' parents are giving me at this rate, I WILL BE WOOOO.. rich man.. No need to look for job just be a tutor forever.. LOL.. DREAM ON.. WAKE UP... Hmmm.. today is my first lesson at boon lay. Hmmm Almost lost my way cause st 64 got row of blocks as in, in the middle is the road and one row of blocks of A AND B and the opposite side is C AND D blocks. And i was at the C AND D BLOCKS looking at where is B BLOCK.. LOL.. its at another side..At first KOK ann called and i wanna ask him to help me to check out the location, but i found it in the end. Hee.. Well!! The reason that he called me is to tell me that he STRIKE 4D.. his car number..HAha not the actual number anyway. He go box box box. so STRIKE lo.. LOL its starter... HEHEE... The boy name is winsen. Cute boy with big eyes. HAha.. well he got lots to catch up cause he doesnt know how to read and spell most of the words. Including simple grammar. Hmmm tomorrow i will be getting books for them. The cutiest thing is that he pronounce doctor as "Loctor" LOL.. After lesson, he said to me LAO SHI XIE XIE NI GEI WO JIAO KE.. LOL..he then added bye bye mama. I was like hey im not your mama OK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment