Monday, December 26, 2005

*Shopping Shopping.. Eat Eat*

After walking around, feel like eating Ice cream thus went to Haagen Dazs. A fucking CHEE BYE WOMAN was standing beside me wearing green blouse and black skirt. She was standing there for a long time and i noticed that before i came she was there looking around what flavour to pick. I already know what i want thus when the crew came over she asked "yes can i help u?" At this moment of time the crew is looking at me so i said i want strawberry cone. The fucking woman then not happy and kept complaining to her friend saying that i cut her fucking queue. She spoke in English and mixed with Cantonese. Damn she thought i dont understand isit. Fuck off man. I kept looking at her and waited her to look at me. But she didnt she kept looking at her friend complaining as if she is chanting all the way. Her friend even knock on her head "Which means ask her stop complaining in the sense" Kaoz if she thinks i cut her queue why dont she tell the crew that she come first. Why kept her fucking mouth shut and complaining? I almost burst off as recently my mood is not really good. i controlled. Till i cant. Before i walked off i scolded Chee Bye. Fuck man. I then went to look for my pal. I told her that Chee Bye woman kept complaining that i cut her fucking queue. She then said oh she talking about u ah. I was like arh then say ghost meh. I saw her standing there with her a bunch of Shitty Friends. i purposely said loudly. Got one Chee Bye woman wearing green said i cut her queue and complaint in Cantonese thought i dont know. Mother fucker. If u wanna complain why dont complain infront of me? Shit.. Pissed off. *Burning*...I was like why im so pissed off? Spoil my mood. But i cant control. The most shit thing was She is holding the same LV purse as MINE.. Mother fucker. All these reminded me of me quarrelling over just for a bowl of noodle at bugis food court and another one is the Cold Storage Auntie. Bloodly hell man. throw my own face. But no choice once im high i loose control.

No comments:

Post a Comment