Friday, December 02, 2005

Sick Sick Sick!!!

Today is my MC day.. so rest at home... After seeing the DOCTOR..i went to buy HAPPY MEAL.. sly still say me sick still eat.. but i want the toy ma i scare no more ma..hmmmmm Damn the tablet so big then so bitter cannot be smash somemore..no choice use bite one..

see cant smash...big big how to swollow!!!><

The most funniest thing is the name is this medicine is "SUNFLU"

Look like pandadol to me..The DR even say dont mixed with panadol and eat..do i look like i love to take medication?? Well for me yes especially when i cant sleep at night and have BLOCK NOSE..just like yesterday.. Well quite disappointed cause i smsed someone and said i cant sleep and he knows im sick but got no response..*forget it* so i ended up calling my SLY BB..heee!!!!

Hee!! my ONE DAY MC

Hee time for Happy Meal Toy..!! "CHICKEN LITTLE"

FREE Chicken Little Lanyard with purchase of POPCORN at GV...

Macdonald Happy MEal APPLE JUICE.. the packing so CUTE.. RONALD MACDONALD..hee..!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment