Thursday, December 08, 2005

Blast BLAST bLAST !!!!

Yeah..Finally got the album which i wanted.. Hey People for those who like Eminem PLEASE go and GRAB his latest Album now and you will never regret ...Wahhaa all my favourite hits are inside.. *COOL* gonna copy one for my brother he will definitely love it.. Yeah..

Eminem Cleaning Out My Closet Intro: Where's my snare? I have no snare on my headphones There you go Yeah Yo yo Verse #1 Have you ever been hated, or discriminated against? I have, I've been protested and demostrated against Picket signs for my wickid rhymes, look at the times Sick of this mind, of the mother fucking kid that's behind All this commotion, emotions run deep as oceans exploding Tempers flaring from parents just blow em off and keep going Not taking nothing from no one, give em hell long as I'm breathing Keep kicking ass in the morning, and taking names in the evening Leaving with the taste of sour with viniger in they mouth See they can trigger me, but they'll never figure me out Look at me now, I betcha prolly sick of me now Ain't you mama, I'ma make you look so ridiculous now Chorus x2 I'm sorry mama I never meant to hurt you I never meant make you cry But tonight, I'm cleaning out my closet One More Time I said I am sorry mama I never meant to hurt you I never meant make you cry But tonight, I'm cleaning out my closet Ha! Verse #2 I got some skeletons in my closet And I dont know if no one knows it So before they throw me inside my coffin and close it I'ma expose it, I'll take you back to '73 Before I ever had a multi-platinum selling CD I was a baby maybe I was just a couple of months My faggot father must've had his panties up in a bunch 'Cause he split, I wonder if he even kissed me goodbye No I don't, on second thought I just fucking wished he would die I look at Hailey, and I couldn't picture leaving her side Even if I hated Kim, I grin my teeth and I try to make it work With her atleast for Hailie's sake I maybe made some mistakes But I'm only human but I'm man enough to face them today What I did was stupid, no doubt it was dumb But the smartest shit I did was take the bullets outta that gun Cause I'd of killed em, shit I would've shot Kim and them both It's my life, I'd like to welcome ya'll to the Eminem show Chorus x2 Verse #3 Now I would never diss my own mama just to get recognition Take a second to listen for who you think this record is dissing But put yourself in my position, just try to invision Witnessing your mama popping prescription pills in the kitchen bitching that someone's always going through her purse when shit's missing Going through public housing systems, victim of munchasen syndrome My whole life I was made to believe I was sick when I wasn't 'Til I grew up, now I blew up it makes you sick to your stomach, doesn't it? Wasn't it the reason you made a CD for me, ma? So you could try to justify the way you treated me, ma? But guess what, your getting older now and it's cold when your lonely And Nathan's growing up so quick he's gonna know that your phoney And Hailie's getting so big now, you should see her, she's beautiful But you'll never see her, she wont even be at your funeral *hahaha* See what hurts me the most, is you wont admit you was wrong Bitch, do your song, keep telling yourself that you was a mum But how dare you try to take what you didn't help me to get You selfish bitch, I hope you fucking burn in hell for this shit! Remember when Ronnie died and you said you wished it was me? Well guess what, I am dead, dead to you as can be Chorus x2 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Eminem Mockingbird Yeah I know sometimes things may not always make sense to you right now But hey, what daddy always tell you? Straighten up little soldier Stiffen up that upper lip What you crying about? You got me Hailie I know you miss your mom and I know you miss your dad Well I'm gone but I'm trying to give you the life that I never had I can see you're sad, even when you smile, even when you laugh I can see it in your eyes, deep inside you want to cry Cuz you're scared, I ain't there? Daddy's with you in your prayers No more crying, wipe them tears Daddy's here, no more nightmares We gon' pull together through it, we gon' do it Laney uncles crazy, aint he? Yeah but he loves you girl and you better know it We're all we got in this world When it spins, when it swirls When it whirls, when it twirls Two little beautiful girls Lookin' puzzled, in a daze I know it's confusing you Daddy's always on the move, mamma's always on the news I try to keep you sheltered from it but somehow it seems The harder that I try to do that, the more it backfires on me All the things growing up his daddy that he had to see Daddy don't want you to see but you see just as much as he did We did not plan it to be this way, your mother and me But things have gotten so bad between us I don't see us ever being together ever again Like we used to be when we was teenagers But then of course everything always happens for a reason I guess it was never meant to be But it's just something we have no control over and that's what destiny is But no more worries, rest your head and go to sleep Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream [Chorus] Now hush little baby, don't you cry Everything's gonna be alright Stiffen that upper lip up little lady, i told ya Daddy's here to hold ya through the night I know mommy's not here right now and we don't know why We feel how we feel inside It may seem a little crazy, pretty baby But i promise momma's gon' be alright It's funny I remember back one year when daddy had no money Mommy wrapped the Christmas presents up And stuck 'em under the tree and said some of 'em were from me Cuz daddy couldn't buy 'em I'll never forget that Christmas I sat up the whole night crying Cuz daddy felt like a bum, see daddy had a job But his job was to keep the food on the table for you and mom And at the time every house that we lived in Either kept getting broke into and robbed Or shot up on the block and your mom was saving money for you in a jar Tryna start a piggy bank for you so you could go to college Almost had a thousand dollars till someone broke in and stole it And I know it hurt so bad it broke your momma's heart And it seemed like everything was just startin' to fall apart Mom and dad was arguin' a lot so momma moved back On the Chalmers in the flat one bedroom apartment And dad moved back to the other side of 8 Mile on Novara And that's when daddy went to California with his CD and met Dr. Dre And flew you and momma out to see me But daddy had to work, you and momma had to leave me Then you started seeing daddy on the T.V. and momma didn't like it And you and Laney were to young to understand it Papa was a rollin' stone, momma developed a habit And it all happened too fast for either one of us to grab it I'm just sorry you were there and had to witness it first hand Cuz all I ever wanted to do was just make you proud Now I'm sittin in this empty house, just reminiscing Lookin' at your baby pictures, it just trips me out To see how much you both have grown, it's almost like you're sisters now Wow, guess you pretty much are and daddy's still here Laney I'm talkin' to you too, daddy's still here I like the sound of that, yeah It's got a ring to it don't it? Shh, momma's only gone for the moment [Chorus] And if you ask me too Daddy's gonna buy you a mockingbird I'mma give you the world I'mma buy a diamond ring for you I'mma sing for you I'll do anything for you to see you smile And if that mockingbird don't sing and that ring don't shine I'mma break that birdies neck I'd go back to the jewler who sold it to ya And make him eat every carat don't fuck with dad (haha) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Eminem Just Lose It Guess who's back Back again Shady's back Tell a friend Now everyone report to the dance floor To the dance floor, to the dance floor Now everyone report to the dance floor Alright Stop...Pajama time Verse 1: Come here little kiddies,On my lap Guess who's back with a brand new rap And i don't mean rap as in a new case of child molestation accusation Aah aah aah aah aah no worries, pappa's got a brand new bag of toys what else could i possibly do to make noise I done touched on everything, but little boys That's not a stab at Micheal That's just a metaphor, I'm just psycho I go a little bit crazy sometimes I get a little bit out of control with my rhymes Good god, dip, do a little slide Bend down, touch your toes and just glide Up the center of the dance floor Tee pee for my bunghole and it's cool if you let one go Nobody's gonna know who'd hear it Give a little poot poot, it's ok (Fart Sound) Oops my cd just skipped And everyone just heard you let one rip Hook: Now I'm gonna make you dance Here's your chance Yeah boy shake that ass, Oops i mean girl girl girl girl Girl you know you're my world Alright now lose it Aah aah aah aah aah Just lose it Aah aah aah aah aah Go crazy Aah aah aah aah aah Oh baby Aah aah Oh baby baby aah aah Verse 2: It's Friday and it's my day Used to party all the way to sunday Maybe till monday, i dunno what day Everday's just a holiday Crusin' on the freeway Feelin' kinda breezy Got the top down, let my hair blow I dunno where i'm goin' All I know is when i get there Someones gonna touch my body Excuse me miss, I don't mean to sound like a jerk But I'm feel just a little stressed out from work Could you punch me in the stomach and pull my hair Spit on me, maybe gouge my eyes out...there What's your name girl What's your sign Dr Dre: Man, you must be out your mind Dre aah aah Beer goggles, blind I'm just trying to unwind Hook: Now I'm gonna make you dance Here's your chance Yeah boy shake that ass, Oops i mean girl girl girl girl Girl you know you're my world Alright now lose it Aah aah aah aah aah Just lose it Aah aah aah aah aah Go crazy Aah aah aah aah aah Oh baby Aah aah Oh baby baby aah aah Verse 3: It's Tuesday and I'm locked up I'm in jail and i don't know what happend They say I was running butt naked Down the street screaming Aah aah aah aah aah Well I'm sorry, I don't remember All I know is this much I'm not guilty They said save it Boy we caught you on tape Yelling at an old lady, touch my body Now this is the part where the rap breaks down it's real intense no one makes a sound Everything looks like it's 8 Mile now The beat comes back and everybody lose themselves A step back to reality Look it's B.Rabbit You signed me up to battle I'm a grown man Duba duba duba duba duba duba I don't have any lines to go right here so Duba duba duba duba fellas what? fellas what? Grab you left nut, make the right one jealous what? Black girls White girls Skinny girls Fat girls Tall girls Small girls I'm calling all girls Everyone report to the dance floor It's your chance for a little romance whore Butt squeezin it's the season Just go aah aah aah aah so appeasing Hook: Now I'm gonna make you dance Here's your chance Yeah boy shake that ass, Oops i mean girl girl girl girl Girl you know you're my world Alright now lose it Aah aah aah aah aah Just lose it Aah aah aah aah aah Go crazy Aah aah aah aah aah Oh baby Aah aah Oh baby baby aah aah Outro: Mmmmm touch my body Mmmmm touch my body Ooh boy just touch my body I mean girl just touch my body ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Eminem My Name Is Chorus Repeat 2x Hi My Name Is What My Name Is Who My Name Is Scratches Slim Shady Hi My Name Is Huh My Name Is What My Name Is Scratches Slim Shady Ahem Excuse Me Can I Have The Attention Of The Class For One Second Eminem Hi Kids Do You Like Violence (Yeah Yeah Yeah) Wanna See Me Stick Nine Inch Nails Through Each One Of My Eyelids (Uh Huh) Wanna Copy Me And Do Exactly Like I Did (Yeah Yeah) Try 'cid And Get Fucked Up Worse That My Life Is (Huh) My Brain's Dead Weight I'm Tryin To Get My Head Straight But I Can't Figure Out Which Spice Girl I Want To Impregnate (Ummmm) And Dr Dre Said 'Slim Shady You A Basehead' (Uh Uhhh) 'So Why's Your Face Red Man You Wasted' Well Since Age Twelve I've Felt Like I'm Someone Else Cause I Hung My Original Self From The Top Bunk With A Belt Got Pissed Off And Ripped Pamela Lee's Tits Off And Smacked Her So Hard I Knocked Her Clothes Backwards Like Kris Kross I Smoke A Fat Pound Of Grass And Fall On My Ass Faster Than A Fat Bitch Who Sat Down Too Fast C'mere Slut 'Shady Wait A Minute That's My Girl Dog' I Don't Give A Fuck God Sent Me To Piss The World Off Chorus Eminem My English Teacher Wanted To Have Sex In Junior High The Only Problem Was My English Teacher Was A Guy I Smacked Him In His Face With An Eraser Chased Him With A Stapler And Stapled His Nuts To A Stack Of Papers (Owwwwwwww) Walked In The Strip Club Had My Jacket Zipped Up Flashed The Bartender Then Stuck My Dick In The Tip Cup Extraterrestrial Kill A Pedestrian Rape A Lesbian While They Screamin 'Let's Just Be Friends' Ninety Nine Percent Of My Life I Was Lied To I Just Found Out My Mom Does More Dope Than I Do I Told Her I'd Grow Up To Be A Famous Rapper Make A Record About Doin Drugs And Name It After Her (Oh Thank You) You Know You Blew Up When The Women Rush The Stands And Try To Touch Your Hands Like Some Screamin Usher Fans (Aaahhhhhh) This Guy At White Castle Asked For My Autograph (Dude Can I Get Your Autograph) So I Signed It 'Dear Dave Thanks For The Support Asshole' Chorus Eminem Stop The Tape This Kid Needs To Be Locked Away (Get Him) Dr Dre Don't Just Stand There Operate I'm Not Ready To Leave It's Too Scary To Die I'll Have To Be Carried Inside The Cemetery And Buried Alive Am I Comin Or Goin I Can Barely Decide I Just Drank A Fifth Of Vodka Dare Me To Drive (Go Ahead) All My Life I Was Very Deprived I Ain't Had A Woman In Years And My Palms Are Too Hairy To Hide (Whoops) Clothes Ripped Like The Incredible Hulk (Hachhh) I Spit When I Talk I'll Fuck Anything That Walks (C'mere) When I Was Little I Used To Get So Hungry I Would Throw Fits How You Gonna Breast Feed Me Mom (Wahhh) You Ain't Got No Tits (Wahhh) I Lay Awake And Strap Myself In The Bed Put A Bulleproof Vest On And Shoot Myself In The Head (Bang) I'm Steamin Mad (Arrrggghhh) And By The Way When You See My Dad (Yeah) Tell Him That I Slit His Throat In This Dream I Had ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment