Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Back For Service

Today is a tiring day and my last inspection is at Meragi Terrace. Its a 3 storey plus an attic. From the roof top terrace it has its own pool view which is still under-construction at the mean time. The layout of this terrace is dammn big and complicate and we spent almost an hour inside. Oh Man. After that i rush to Jetro's Place and i was about 5 mins late due to the traffic Jam at ECP. When i was in the cab,i received a call from my aunt and she asked me this month isit my birthday month? i said "Yes why ne!!" She then added " Give me your account number as i wanna give u ang pow for your 21st Birthday!!" I was like ah.. so surprised and i said its ok la no need to give ne but she insisted. So i said ok i will smsed my account number to her when i get home. YH then asked me can she give my aunt her account number too?? i was like waahahhaa ... Hmmm during the lesson, i felt very tired and i even made mistake as my eyes were too tired. Well, at least i realise the mistake and correct him during the lesson if not he will be learning the wrong things too..What a blur Queen of me man.. Well, its been almost a month i did not service kids thus kind of not being used of this kind of tiring life. But i will definitely get used to it soon as by next week i will be servicing for 4 days per week maybe 6 as i might have to teach Jetro's cousin too due to the request from the guardian. Wow.. Pictures Time

Bilal Lane TOP this week View from roof top Terrace Meragi Terrace BathRoom with Jacuzzi..SO Relaxing Pool View from Roof Top Pool View

No comments:

Post a Comment