Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Rushing All the Way....

At about 9.30am met YH at Aljunied to go to Tanjong Rhu Rd to take an external of Tanjong Ria Condo and then back to office. Back to Raffles City Tower. Damn its hell DAMN boring. Well what to do gonna beared with it till 11th of Feb. As YH is still doing her SERs thus i gonna rot in office again till dont know like that. Usual, log on to MSN then read mrbrown and some other stuff and that how i passed my time till noon. Haha.. Who knows Lao Lao is online and i asked him to take more pics in HK esp the streets so that i can put in my blog "Haha.. as if im the one who been to hk his few days" After lunch i went to Bank of China to returns keys with M and Kok. Hee!! As we were on our way, we passed by an ice-cream stall and i ordered ice-cream choco. I gave one buck to Kok but he said he treat me eat thus i was like eh no no cause got motive one..Hahaha...And i put one buck into his pocket. We then sat on a bench and chat since it still within the one-hour lunch break before we went to return the keys. When we reached 32th storey. I wanna go into the office with M but Kok shouted "Erin come here, take here then nice ma!!!" I was like what man.. I then turned and saw WOW. what a nice view from the window man.. so Nice..Here goes the pictures

Isnt its nice..hee!! The lift of Bank of China even has a clock to cute..

After that we went to OUB center cause Kok said that his colleague told him that there is a shop over that selling cheap CDs who knows there isnt any #01-18 hhaa.. Kana cheated. Ended up we went to Starhub then to the Second hand LV dealer to asked how much does my LV worth..Who knows it only worth 100 bucks and the lady told me that every LV have its own code inside. I was wondering !!! isit how come i didnt know man. She said if there isnt any code means that there is something wrong. I was like oh oh and now i knew something, even though how real it looks like genuine good there is still something that is missing. Haha!!! Well this KOk only know how to ask me sell things shit man and he even asked me to sell away my Burberry purse. After that took a train back to Raffles City Tower. oh man!! time to rot again...Haa..My last inspection is at Queensway Shopping Center and who knows that it ended at 6 plus. I looked at my watch, arghh.. im running out of time as i got to rush back to buy dinner and rush down to holland drive to teach Jetro. So tiring man. I finished by dinner at 7.15 then walked quickly over to his place. Unfortunately, before i went out i need to go to the toilet cause stomachache..Shit man!! damn sway.. hai.. When im in the toilet doing business noticed that my phone rang and it was a missed call from Eddie. Well at least its not from Jetro's guardian telling me that she wanna cancel tuition for today.. If not i will be rushing for Nothing man... Hmmm!! today lesson nothing much same as usual..Ha..i secretly took a pic of Jetro my cute student..Haha.. so FUn..

SO cute.. he is Indo-Chinese..hehe!!!

Knocked off at 9.15pm then walked back home. Bathe, then online hmmm i then suddenly remembered that i gonna throw away my lens cause its expired for 3 days already and i didnt notice till i saw my Chip and Dale schedule book today.

Expired lens Fresh Lens for Tomorrow..hee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment