Friday, December 16, 2005

My life is DAMN tiring

Im REALLY tired. Now im giving teaching service from mon to fri already..cool ya. Really cant stand it. Finished work at 6pm, rushed home and have 15 mins dinner then off i go.. Back home i will bathe,online,chat and sleep at about 12 plus or 1am. So damn no life and tired. Well, how come tues im down on service cause Jetro's guardian wants me to teach her son also and she wanted to let her son sit in and have lesson together with Jetro but its impossible for me to do so because topic is different. Even though her son is taking primary one higher chinese, the words are so must easier compared to primary 2. Well for primary one higher chinese they are more focusing on reading rather than writing. But for Jetro is both read and write. Especially his writing and recognising of words still need to put in more work. So she said since then i got to come on 2 more days on weekday but im avaliable on tues evening and weekends and the other 2 days are taken by YongXiang. I was like ah!! Sat also must walk to holland drive!! oh MAN!!! if its at Ghim Moh area i dont mind. Eventually, i told her that once a week for him will do cause he is taking extra chinese lesson in school in Jan. Thus i think that shouldnt be a problem. If cant then we will work things out again and in the meantime will be just once a week. After lesson, i asked the guardian is my lesson really boring for Jetro. She said no la he said that he likes my teaching. But i was like among all the kids i had taught so far he is the only one who is so quiet and paying attention to me all the time. WOw.. but the guardian's son i must be prepared to go haywire cause he seems to be very playful to me. Well kids are like these arnt they?? The guardian even told me that when i had stopped teaching Jetro, she did employ another tuitor but in the end of the year exam he only get 64 marks therefore he felt sad about it. His guardian then comfort him and told him that its alright at least he had done his very best to score well and i will be coming back to teach him. By then, he felt happy about it.. I was like eh!! my teaching skill really that good meh?? no leh .. I just know that those kids who attend my lesson felt very relax as in no stress. I can crack jokes and even play along with them. Of cause there is still a time for teaching and guiding them. If not their parents employ me for what come and play with them??? hAhah.. pay me to play with their kids.. hmmmm is there sure job??? well wait long long man.. Sigh!! now i must come out another xmas gift. oh man!! Arh money dropping again...

No comments:

Post a Comment