Friday, December 23, 2005

Sway all the WAy...wAy..

Damn Sway since early in the morning. I need to go and take an external of the "One K" apartment near to Tanjong Katong side. I took a train to Aljunied then took a cab. In my mind i only remembered that the development is near Butterworth 8 which is located at Butterworth Lane. Thus i told the uncle to drive me to Butterworth Lane. Once i alight, I started to wonder "is it located right inside the Butterworth 8 apartment?" as i only remembered that its located along a small road.I walked and walked and explored. Hell Man!! where isit? I'm wearing all in black and sweating like hell. I then called up Sly, but he was at the Supermarket. Thus, i called up other friends who might be online to help me looked the Streetdirectory.com. One of them said that office server is down, another one busy with meeting,one sleeping, one incoming not free. Shit!! Then thought of "him" but i think he is having training thus forget it . *Feeling Helpless" The problem is before calling them for help i did call up my colleague who wanted me to take this external but she didnt pick up my call. ARGH!!! I then went round and explored in my *pissed off mood*. Few minutes passed, my phone rang and its a call from my colleague and she told me is opposite Butterworth Lane and the name of the road which the development is located is Green Lane. Hell Man!! Then went to take the external of it. She wanted me to take a picture of the showflat as well but i cant as there are agents and customer over that. Ended up i walk out to the mainroad to flag a cab. Who knows that isnt any cab.. *Shit* Suddenly, a lady called me and say here you go for the cab. I was like "Oh Oh!!" Since when u alight from the cab and how come i didnt notice. Ha.. cause my back got no eyes what. Hai. Back to office. Home alone. So bored. Ha spotted a xmas Present at my desk so happy Man.. Went into MSN and chat. Lao Lao then came online and wanted to play games but connection in hk is not that fast as what he had mentioned. So just carry on chatting. One thing is that "Eugene" asked me the same question again.. "Arghhh irritated". At about 12 plus, Kok called me for lunch and i told him that i had already packed it from Ghim Moh caused i did ask him wanna join me for lunch today and his answer is NO. So ok lo. Eventually, he came over and we went to the food court. After lunch, we went to Citylink as he wanna buy XMAS gift for his gf. Unfortunately, he did not found what he wanted. Thus we went to Marina Square as there is another "Hallmark Outlet" and he found the stuff he wanted. He then bought it and wanted the sales to wrap it up for him but we are running short of time. He then told her "no need to wrap liao". We quickly walked back to Cityhall. He took a train back instead of walking back to Raffles Place. On our way back, We saw his stuff he wanted just beside a shop at Citylink unfortunately we didnt notice it and walked all the way to Marina Square to buy it isnt its dumb of us. *Hai* Nevermind la.. Went back to office and rot again.. Who knows when im back, another present is found at my desk again. Ha its from my mananger. Ha..COOL!! Then come another one from YH. Wow!! so nice of them. Hee!! *Here comes brighten up my day* thanks for all the presents. Off to Savannah at 4pm. At about 6.45pm, i reached holland drive to teach Jethro. Hell man. On my way to his place, i fell down from a slope caused my damn shoes has not more friction thus its slippery. *PAIN MAN* what a Christmas gift i got from heaven or hell? dont know man!! After teaching, i walked slowly to holland road to flag a cab. Argh!! Those headlights from all the buses, cars,cabs are so bright till i cant even see clearly which cabs are hired or not hired. Standing and flag and flag but no cab stop infront of me. Sway. So i walked to another side to flag. I then see hope when i saw a cab signal and it stopped. Ha. he chatted with me for awhile. Once i reached my block downstairs. I said uncle receipt please. I was like i want receipt for what? I then said uncle no need le. He then added " Very expensive leh. Worth it meh?" I then answered well no choice ne caused i fell down if not i wont take a cab man as i can just walk back and its so near somemore. He then arh!! why like that must becareful ma. I was like aiya. He!! he said cab fare is $4.20 but he only charged me $4.00. I then said "uncle u said expensive then u charged me 2 bucks can le lo" He then laughed. "Well Merry Xmas Uncle bye bye" Close the door and walked back home. Ha..Sway Sway man. Infact tomorrow im supposed to meet Rachael. I doubt i can meet her. Hai. oh man im gonna stay at home and spend throught Xmas Eve and Xmas 2005. Its so special. Well at least got 3 presents and chocolates. Better than nothing. Oh forgotten plus a CD from my Greenie Santa.

Presents from colleagues

No comments:

Post a Comment