Saturday, December 03, 2005

Disappointed plus Disappointment

Since yesterday im rather disappointed in "HIM" seems like he never even bothered to know whether im feeling better already!! Only smsed me at 1am saying good night to you too and dont stay up too late!!! i was like good night to you too??? haha i didnt even say good night to "HIM" how come go a "TOO" there.. forget it.. SEE.. once "HE HAVE YOU HE WILL TREAT U LIKE GRASS, IF HE HAVEN HAVE YOU HE WILL TREAT U LIKE PRECIOUS".. isnt this very TRUE... Even sly and other friends still bothered to ask me am i feeling better..if isnt better still asked me go Take MC and ended up i really took one day MC yesterday. Thanks my dad for taking me to the doctor cause he insisted me to go as the day before im having fever. Now chatting with my brother and scolded me for not telling him that im sick cause he knows that i dont bother and dont even know how to takecare of myself. i was like so sorry for that plus i also had forgotten to call him yesterday which i had promised.."SORRY GE i had forgotten about it" sick plus disappointment well forget it.. Hmmm finally received an smsed from Jetro guardian regarding the timing for service. yesterday kept trying to contact her that i cant start cause im not feeling well but there isnt any replied from her. thus i was wondering whats going on. Who knows that after she send me an sms she switch off her hp and aboard the plane and fly back to sg. and she smsed me to start yesterday as it will be better. So i replied back ok but hope that wont pass my flu to him. Then she called back and tell me that since its ok then start on weds lo by the way i also haven get him those chinese books. Hmm.. later going to my pal bday celebration.. my brother still asked me sick still go celebration and eat happy meal cause of the silly toys.. well thats me what..hhaa.. its ok..man..Cause in life you wont know whats going to happen the next day.. sick still can run,jump and laugh. Is not that im so sick till i cant do anything right..so no worries MAN... Thats about all....

No comments:

Post a Comment