Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Excited!!!

Morning went to Jln Chengkek to take pictures who knows that the taxi driver was also unhappy about it and he said that i wasted his time turning round and round. But he said it in a nicer manner so i kept telling him that its only awhile then after that cab to Raffles City. Then he said no its not a matter of these its that you are wasting my time. I was like well the price is running according to the KM what and im paying for the service ne..Well i just ignore about it. If this driver is rude to me ..Wahha .. im gonna complain again.. and he is under comfort also..Hmmm... i wont let people bully me man..Hmmmmm~~~ After that went back to office..Guess what i got nothing to do again cause YH is still doing SERS so just stared at the comp and read mrbrown,kennysia and political stuff about BUSH..and of cause MSN ne... cant live without it. Wahaha.. In the noon went to 3 shophouses with another colleague. WOW all these shophouse units are occupy by designers..WOo.. so cool man... I saw an "ang mo" so handsome sitting on his desk doing his work seriously..He looks so cool " MELT" haha.. The most sickening thing is that mosquitoes bite bite me.. Arggghhhh!!! hate all these gaga...hmmmmm!!! bully me.. After inspection, we went to took a cab. Who knows when we aboard the cab. The cab haven even start to move. *BANG* a double-decker bus bang the cab backside and the bumper dropped out. I was like WOW.. strike liao man.. first time take cab kana bang.. Well can buy 4D le man..cause the driver told us that he drives this cab get bang by people for 15 times already and plus this time round is 16 times. i was like *HUH!!* so sway till like this.. must go *baibai* le man.. When i reached office..hee.. then i saw my cheque on my desk..wow..so happy man.. my money.. money come back le.. no need to strive and think of money all the time already man cause i only left with 16 bucks..cause of the bloody cab.. *sob sob* well its my job ne.. no choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment