Sunday, December 25, 2005

*Merry Little Christmas*

Im supposed to rot at home on Xmas Eve night. Eventually i went out in the end as i got a call from Sly at about 9 plus. He asked me to come down as he was at my house downstairs. I was like huh are you serious. He then added ya la caused wanna give me present. *Giggle* In turned in asked him have you eaten? Cause i haven eat ma. Hee! He then said ok la lets go eat. La La La. On my way to town to take pictures during Xmas Eve. A call from Victor asking me where am i. I said im outside. He said "Eh i thought somebody said wanna rot at home" Well last min one ma. Hee... After town, we went to eat Punggol Nasi Lemak. Cause i always make noise why he never bring me go. Ha.. Lalala. Yeah i win. Bleah.. Now chatting with my lovely brother and wished him Merry Christmas. Hee!! He told me that he had bought me a gift and will send it on Monday. Hee.. Yeah... Pictures time

My favourite Fullerton Hotel Building Xmas Gift from Sly Nice Catus with no Needles placed outside my house

No comments:

Post a Comment