Tuesday, January 25, 2005

What should i do

.............How should i start. Eventually, i got no idea after All.. Pretty aimless now!! I don't even know how to face him. I know that i had been hurting him deeply throughout. But i do not have the choice. He is disappointed in the sense after all he got the answer from me yesterday. Well I'm sorry about it. Like what he said he can't force me to do the things which i do not want to do. It's true. . I do not know what to say to him even online.. Normally, just bullshit with him and asked him how is his work going on and so on.. I know how he feel but he just do not want to mention as he said mention also no point.. Sometimes, i wonder what to do to make him happy rather then seeing him "sighing" all the time.. Well do not know what to do either Alright .. brother called me now .. Talk to him to release my thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment