Monday, January 10, 2005

Special Poetry...

Thoughts of The Coming Past… Today, once again, I think of the past Happy and sad but nothing that last I wish for happiness once more The love they often spoke in lore I may not be intelligent, nice and sweet My feelings of the moment are not of deceit Through time we may not come together That in itself is much I will fear I often believe in the intuition that I claim Nowadays it became useless and lame As lame as it may be, I will not be crippled By the rains of uncertainty that drizzled I expressed myself, hoping to receive what I want to hear The truth came back, along with the fear I failed once, and again, should I try again? My patience, my love, I should train. Perhaps I should give myself one more try Time and patience, it will never dry I’m sure I will do my best to make her love me What happens thereafter, we shall all see. Hope you will like it. *Hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment