Monday, January 24, 2005

Save the Best for the Last

Sweet Mail come Again!!! there comes a time in a man's life when he wish to change the whole world to make it fit for the one he loves... i dream that i talked to you and that i heard your voice, and when i say that i really mean that i dream of you.....you became apart ofmy soul... no, you are my soul and i only live to be with you.......i love you....smile my sunshine....smile and shine my dearest sunshine Today nothing Much, Quarantine at home and wanted to study , but i ended up sleeping throughout the whole noon and know got serious headache.. *Sleep too much* Opps i even forgot about going to the POST OFFICE to send something for my brother!! NO choice i just know how to eat and sleep.. Sleep and eat...Oh !! forgot something .. i also know how to SHIT SHIT ... neh!! *COOL* Ha!!! Bryan Adams album not bad!! Thanks my papa for sending me that 1991 album..!! heee!!!!!!!!!!! NOW listening to it MAN!! Hai!! my papa just went to service his car and came home feeling sick!! Poor him... I asked him to take panadol and go to bed!! WOW ... now he is going to be piggy le!! Cute little one!! hA!! if he knows these are what i had said he will kill me off!! but i doubt he will cause he always said he dote me the most!! ha!!! *just sweet talk only ne* Chey!!都唔知是不是!! 我要妈妈了。。。(cantonese) Just now i read someone blog and he said that i had disappointed him that night!! Well I'm sorry about it!! i tried but it was too late!! Maybe at times i really can't read your big big mind! and hard to figure out what are you thinking... Maybe i never really try to read deeply into your mind and heart.. *Heee* Come on.. Dont always sigh and sigh!! *Smile* Life need to go on.. U keep sighing and sighing you will have a hard time to pass.. and keep thinking on all those business and stuff!! I might not be able to be your clown to make you laugh and smile when you are down.. But i will try at least and i will be there to support you no matter what you wanted to work on.. I know i might be busy when you need someone to talk to or go out with!! But do not know why whenever you want to talk to me or go out with me * im always on something*... maybe really wrong timing!! *SMILE AND SMILE* heeee!!! *****Don't UNHAPPY LE OK****** your year coming .. will be a good year for you!! Do what u had decided with your BIG KIND HEART!!! Nice lyric to share: Save the Best for the Last By Vanessa Williams Sometimes the snow comes down in june Sometimes the sun goes round the moon I see the passion in your eyes Sometimes it's all a big surprise cause there was a time when all I did was wish You'd tell me this was love It's not the way I hoped or how I planned But somehow it's enough And now we're standing face to face Isn't this world a crazy place Just when I thought our chance had passed You go and save the best for last All of the nights you came to me When some silly girl had set you free You wondered how you'd make it through I wondered what was wrong with you cause how could you give your love to someone else And share your dreams with me Sometimes the very thing you're looking for Is the one thing you can't see And now we're standing face to face Isn't this world a crazy place Just when I thought our chance had passed You go and save the best for last Sometimes the very thing you're looking for Is the one thing you can't see Sometimes the snow comes down in june Sometimes the sun goes round the moon Just when I thought our chance had passedYou go and save the best for last You went and saved the best for last

No comments:

Post a Comment