Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Tiring Day!!!

Hmm!! finally finished my presentation for COCO Chanel..hee Now left with UPE project in word file.. Hopefully can fininsh everything by tonight but i doubt so cause im feeling tired as today is a long hour in school as from 9.30am - 7.20pm. And i reached home at about 7.50pm!! *SICKED* and *TIRED* after a long waiting for my bus 92. When i reached my house downstairs i went to open my small little letter box see whether got any surprise or shocking bills.. Hee !! got a card.. OPEN up wow .. its from my Godfather "Dr Patrick Kee" who is now no longer my doctor as he had closed down his clinic and went to help in the "homes".. Hee !! Now I'm listening to my mp3 and chat abit to relax myself, then back to WORK again!!! Hmm tomorrow got "tuition service" hai .. wanna grap more of these kind of service cause i need money urgently..No money i will die even faster !!! Tomorrow after my tuition service, i need to pass back a precious precious stuff to my SUGAR DADDY .. which is his camera!!! Hmmm!! time to throw back his camera back to him since i had already fininshed doing my project.. Well i told him before i can drop my decision for buy a camera cause if i wanna take pics i can jus "TAKE" from him and play!!! WAHHAA!!! COOL!!! Hmm!! unfortunately today i did not manage to chat with my brother much online cause im busying dealing with my stuff... and he just offline and went to bed hmmm... Wish him good night and Sweet dreams then!! i said that i will call him on MONDAY.. till now .. i have not call!! HaHA !! what a good sis man!! but im really busy ne !! so cant blame me right !! WELL brother i WILL call you in one day times Alright to talk to you !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment