Saturday, January 15, 2005

Craving for LEVis and AdidAs

Hee!!! Yesterday just went to seminar!! took alot of rubbish back!! heee ... Then i went to take pictures along orchard road for project... and stupid sign on the wall like Wheel Clamp sign and that drive thru sign!! SO cool ne... Wanna thanks my PAPA for lending his camera to me!! HIs caMERA Best man.. Can go zoom zoom zoom!! haa HIgh quality.. Well im like promoting his camera like that neee!! While i was shopping i spotted that Lido Royal Sporting house got 15% for Adidas ..!!WOW!! im craving for it man!! "Wondering how to go and attack my Sugar ,Bitter, Sour daddy to buy for me " Hee almost 5.30pm.. I went to Mandarin Hotel to fetch my Mummy. While she is queuing up to buy her 4D , i went to OG to try LEVIS jeans!! i had tried 599, 593 and TYPE 1.. hee still considering which one to buy " thinking and thinking " Hee !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment