Saturday, January 22, 2005

*Ding Ding dream*

Today Orchard is full with people .. maybe today is public holiday !! Passing by LIDO , i was approached by a guy asking me whether am i studying or working.. my gosh he is selling insurance!! so i told him im still studying and bye bye!! Then i walked off!!! *do i looked that OLD?? am i aging now!! my GOD* Still remembered i was being approached by asking me to sign up for citibank credit card member!! *SICK* I'm not that OLD MAN .. im still a kid!! a spoilt brat !! hahaha Hmmm saw that mickey mouse sling bag is 99 bucks and after 10% discount is 89.10 ..*nearly bought it* but in the end i didnt as my fren told me that it's too ex .. ask me go buy my levis.. Hmm i was thinking it is quite ex too .. not worth it !! Went to takashimya that LEVIS store to buy my 599 jeans.. hee *yippy* i even bought postcards to send to my lovely brother .. and a cute little snoopy memo clip!! ha!! HAPPY HAPPY!!! I just sent him one bear postcard today and i wrote lots of rubbish stuff again as usual!! hee .. last mth i did send him one.. this mth i send again!! *so fun* heee Arh !! i wanna buy another pair of sneakers CAN I !! but im bankrupt now !! *sob sob* Now i wanna buy a sling bag at hush hush!!! but will i regret after buying it *still wondering* But i doubt so !! cause the design is not bad !! Hmm when will my brother become rich ?? so that he can buy me that LV sling bag which i wanted long long long ago!! heee .. what a greedy sister am i !!! Cause he said that if he earned alot he will buy for me !! well should i trust him.... i think i got to wait till the heaven drop down man!! haz!!!! *STOP DREAMING SPOILT BRAT* time to wake UP!!! But i really wonder.. when can i get that LV bag ma !! heee ..... *SAVE UP* then telling myself again!!! Why am i a BIG MONEY SPENDER !! can i SAVE UP!!! i also dont know ... just love spending and spending .. I would save up definitely but its always saving up to target on SOMETHING Haha .. are these known as saving up!! *COOL*

No comments:

Post a Comment