Monday, January 17, 2005

Happy Mood!!!

Lala!!! just bought Adidas sneakers today!! from Royal Sporting House @101.45 after 15 % discount.. Yeah!! But my jeans still the the shop ne. HEe .. nevermind cause im going to get it on Fri with huijuan. After buying my sneakers, i went to takashimaya to buy postcard to send to my brother after a long postcard which i had sent to him since dec. i think now should give him another one Oh!! Today didnt chat much with him online as his both of this thumbs were injured due to his job!! Poor brother... and i cant help him much i just got to say takecare of yourself. I had told him not do push himself to work for such a long hours but he ignored!! Well he needs money now which i can understand. I just got to give him moral support NOT money financial SuPPORT!! haha cause i cant even support myself!!! Well he told me to call him tomorrow @ 9.40pm And i promise i will not forget again HOHO .. just fininsh my COCO chanel presentation and my VB excel file, i think now is time for me to go to my bed!! MY bed is CAlling ME!!! Night night to my BRother Bear and sweet dreams..Hope he will get better by tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment