Tuesday, January 04, 2005

A lame joke and touching words..

snowy_rin84(2005-1-4 5:00): im sick of you idiot leomanx11 (2005-1-4 5:08:20): dearest sunshine, u have all the right to be disappointed with me, yes i been busy lately and i know that shouldnt keep me a way from u, but my sunshine, if i wont work now and push my self now while i still can then what will happen, do u think i dont wish to travel and visit u, i have to do these things by myself, i know that sometimes a week will pass without talking to u, but i'm thinking about u evry second of the day, that's what keeps me working, i never cared much for myself, but if i'm doing this now, then it's not becuz i want to be better and wealther for myself, but to reach to u, wher ever u r.... leomanx11 (2005-1-4 5:11:45): sunshine, if ur sick of me then u should see a doctor, i might be a viruz,,,,,or u know what, try an antiviruz, it might work as well

No comments:

Post a Comment