Monday, January 24, 2005

*Bad Day*

Went to bugis with Aunt today!! as she came to my house at around 10 plus in the morning i think!! cause i was still sleeping like a pig.. and was awaked by her!!! Then my dad, aunt and I went to ghim moh Block 10 to have our lunch first before going to bugis!! Hee !! i went to the bugis street temple there to buy a 护身符 for my brother. I even prayed for him that he will be able to get through his IELTS exams which is around the corner!! Tomorrow i will go to the post office to send it to him together with another post card and a keychain.. *Sicken day* i had today.. my left eye is damn irritating.. pain like hell i think is because of my len and i do not have any eye drop with me , so no choice just bear with it till i got home Another thing is that my HP is spoiled!! The screen went blackout!! *CRY* now i cant even using to trade- in !! Shit .. why it dead so fast!! *DAMN SHIT* In fact i was asleep at 10pm!!! But i was awake by my house phone !! I wanted to sleep back after answering but i kept on sneezing ... Do i told myself forget it .. Just wake up and online Unfortunately, MSN got a problem for signing in!! I tried and couple of times, finally i was able to log in.

No comments:

Post a Comment