Thursday, January 13, 2005

It's so warmth!!!

today is day 2 of my brother's mum arrival !! YIppy .. im glad that she got the time to have dinner with me !! We went to Chinatown swensen to have our dinner "WOW delicious but quite Ex" When we met one another at the Entrance of the Chinatown CK department, the first thing she asked me was" What you wanna eat and where you wanna go?" SO i said well anything will be fine for me as i wanna suit her!! She then added; no you choose, you decide what to eat for dinner.. " i was like ah ... so ...." thus i inturn asked her what you feel like eating today?" she say western food cause she dreamt of having western food in a restuarant but she does not know how to place an order as she doesnt know english.. "She laughed and i laughed too " and she say she is "sha mao" haha!!! then i started to wonder.. HEre is chinatown.. where to get a western restuarant!! i only know those coffee shops selling chinese food as she said find something that is nice and good!! then i pointed there!! she said this kind of food you will get to eat normally, so find something expensive and good !! i was like ah !! " let you waste money" She said nevermind as she had earned alot over here , then i was like OH !! ok then.. as wanna suit her!! I told her im not familiar with chinatown so why not just go and find your stuff that you need and then find somewhere to eat later on!! She said ok ... then she hold my hand and walk ..WOW .. just like my mummy holding my hand !! "FEeling so close" and i remember she told me that she thanked my brother for finding a daughter for her as that is always what she wanted to have .. the most funniest part is that when she is pregnant with my brother , she always hope that the baby in her womb is a girl..As she always wanna to have a daughter !! and now she got one!! "She said she thanked god!!" I was like WOW !!! i got a godmum!! COOL!! haha She even hug me when we are waiting at the pedestrain crossing !! and she said" WO de XIao BAo bei" and hug me tight tight!! ! WOW the feeling of a kid in mummy arms!!! "happy" While eating!! we did chat abit about my bro case and my case.. She jus wanna know what and how am i planning for my future path .. While i said .. i got no idea as i had not thought of it !! in the sense!! she said .. well its time to think about it .. She even ask me .. are you gonna further ur studies? I said nope as i had spent alot of my daddy's money on education especially i had wasted most of his money while studying in INFORMATICS.. so i wanna work once i graduate!! Well furthering will see then.... So i my wish is to grab hold of a job and earn as much as i cant !! if i cant find a job then i shall go for teaching then .. which is what im doing now !! as i LOVE MONEY !! and i cant live without it !!! "it's my precious!! Well tomorrow morning she will be going off!! @6.45am.. Bye bye aunite MIss you so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment