Monday, January 03, 2005

Silly Raphael

Raphael said:Teacher... why you never come last week i said: i was sick and i did makeup lesson for you the week before Raphael said: arh!!! you sick from mon to sunday ah i said: NO la!!! mr lazy Raphael said: haha i said" Raphael you like tuition ah ?? if not why u ask me why i never come for the whole of last week?" Raphael said: Ya la.. i love tuition baby... hahahahah !!! I said:How is first day of school?? got alot of friends... Raphael said: I saw many many boys.. then my teacher keep asking me to read and read and read.... I said: only ask you to read and nothing else... Raphael said:Ya.. read and read la I said: what had you read then? Raphael said: I dont know la... so boring... I said:What time start school? Raphael said: i dont know.. i think is 1pm or 2 pm la... i dont know la.. Then he continue playing with his pencil.. I said: quick la.. time to start tuition already OK!! did u learn your spelling? Raphael said:No I said: y ? Raphael said: I forget!!!! I said: MR lazy.. i haven seen you for a week you forget everything... Raphael said:heee !!! No la baby.. After doing mathematics for about 15 mins... he told me that he lost his little rabbit when he was in malaysia. He said that he drop it when he was crossing the road... Haha .!!! well i can imagine that situation... " it will be damn funny" * bad of me* I said:Well did you buy anything from there? Raphael said:Got la... i bought alot of food and i bought stickers.. u want baby?? i give you some ...got ultraman one u know.... I said: ah!!! then i stick where?? i stick them on your head !! Raphael said: stick on your backside la.." in my mind i was like what the _____ !!!" I said: No i stick them on your cheeks !!! Raphael said: blessed you.. blessed you.. you know when my mummy saw my uncle she will say "blessed you... blessed you" During that moment... he keep on repeating the word" blessed you baby... blessed you baby" "FAINT" HOw come i got such a sweet talker student.. somemore he is only primary one this year!!!! Michevious, Sugar, fun-loving,annoying kid i ever taught before... At times, he can brighten up my life my doing some stupid and funny things.. but at times he makes me angry too... As time passes, he do not have any fear communicating with me .. now he even play with me.. such using his pencil to poke me... *so naughty* and i did back the same thing to him too... its like playing around with him... so that the lesson will not be boring... crack some lame jokes too... I will always remember my first 2 or 3 lessons with him... he was so shy that he did not want to open his mouth to talk to me as im still a stranger to him.... i was like oh my god.. im having this kind of student again... but i will try my best to communicate with him.. and try to know what he is thinking in his mind.. so that i can work better with him... Well thats about all ... Stay cute and michevious forever ..Raphael..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment