Sunday, January 30, 2005

It's you

What my heart wants to say I do not know either You're sensational With you by my side I can feel sense of security Words are so touching And I have been blessed with you If my words don't come my way I still hope that you will know what my heart is going to tell Whenever you feel like you don't belong Or anything that goes wrong You can rest assured that I'm always with you all the time In every moment; Every minute; Every second No matter where you are I will always follow you I know that we are being drifted apart I'm for sure that I can feel you I can feel where you are As that feeling you gave me was so strong And I know that I'm with you With you all the time so does you I made you a promise that I shall forever be yours And not letting you to be alone when you are down You can rest assured that You laugh, I'll laugh You smile, I'll smile If you cry, I'll cry too You are my life My heart My soul My breath My dream Which I can't live without

No comments:

Post a Comment