Monday, January 17, 2005

Sweet Sweet

Today is a tiring tiring day!!! rushing for projects !! still got alot more to do including research. "BOring" Well just think about it after these will not be any more projects to work on UNFORTUNATELY is only "Temporary" Cause next week is my study week then following week will be my common test week!! "WOW" gonna work hard man if not all fail !!! Hmm cannot say the word "fail" again cause i remember that my brother doesn't like to hear that. Today i got a sweet sweet msg hee!!! Dearest Sunshine, i heard someone calling your name, so i looked around, but no one is there, then i heard your name again, so i looked, but still no one is there, then i realised it was my heart calling for your name.... i really miss you so much. You are the blood that runs through my vains. You are the air that i breathe. You are the soul that keeps me living. You are my world. You are my everything.... (What a nice one!! Thanks batman.. Thanks you everything.. Hope to see you soon!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment