Thursday, January 20, 2005

Precious

I wondered why no matter we are not seeing each other for quite sometimes My heart and soul will still belong to you I'll be feeling lonely without you But baby life need to move on And I need to be strong You know it's not easy to do it Well I'll try But I need someone there to Love and care for me Tears turn into smile once I see you It's funny how things come about At times you might disappoint me and upset me But I'll never feel lost And that is what you had gave me I'll cherish this and cherish you even more Then now I will never bury this smile and happiness moment with you Instead I will bury my tears and fears into the lonely heart of mine You are the one who keep the dream alive I can feel that you are shouting for my name from a thousand miles I have finally found the one Who will be there for me And I know that your heart is always with me all the while I had found my place It's the place of everlasting Right by your side And in your heart.. I love you always. You are my precious which no one can replace in my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment