Thursday, January 27, 2005

Amazing Voice of MINE!!! *wink wink*

Werid... REally werid.. werid till im contented and happy..HA!!! I was studying just now till madness came about. Feeling so stress up and bored of reading my lecture notes. The most rediculous thing is that nothing went into my brain and i do not know what the hell am i studying. Wondering how am i going to pass all my common tests. Then i started to scream "GE", then ha!! guess what .. my brother really appeared online.. *amazing* It's really amazing.. Ha !! i began to laugh and laugh. NUTS... *are our hearts linked* and *isit true that he can hear me screaming for him* infact this was not the very first time that had happened... Hee!! he had received the cutie bear postcard which i had sent to him and i told him theres more to come and you just got to wait and wait.. He said thanks for sending him that lovely cute card and he is happy about it!! Then i added, of cause it's cute and lovely cause it was bought by your sis. ha!! See I'm so good to you yeah!! Are you happy with it. He then said of cause you are happy if not you won't sent it.Hmmm .. SICK .. what does these mean man.. I even told him do not throw away those cards i sent him. And he said of cause i won't. Just my landlord will do it. Then i said *FUCK u*. He then added.. How are you going to do it? *MY GOSH* He then heeee heee to me and said kidding i won't throw it away ok!! I said okay, its just that you are going to use it as toilet paper right?? He then said, can you send me a soft one next time round as these cards are too hard for my ass hole!!! Haha !! Well what to do i got such a brother ..Really no comments!! I'm im happy to have him with me Hee!!! wahhaa ... my CLOWN and Slave.. Unfortunately, I'm more like a slave to him.. SAD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment