Thursday, November 30, 2006

*A day @ Atwood Oceanics*

This morning went to take bus together with mum... Woo.. reached Orchard @ 7.25am, which is damn early. Thus, went to Forum Mcdonald to eat harshbrown. Once times up, off to Orchard Towers to report. It's damn a small little company LOL!! Well, over there, I'm really doing PURE ADMIN stuff. Photocopy, key in invoice and stamped invoice. Hee.. I did a mistake as I thought another set of invoices were needed to be stamped using the "round stamp" but there isn't a NEED. Cause preciously once whole stack I'm also doing the same thing thus I thought its the same too. LOL!! In the end, I was told to use a pen and cancelled them away. PHEW!!!!!!!!! During lunch time, went to FORUM to shop around and spotted a cute tee @ BLACKJACK which cost S$269. SO COOL & NICE!! After lunch back to work. Well, as I could say the mood working over there was so so CAUSE I GOT NO INTERNET TO USE!!! LOL!! CANNOT USE MSN TOO!! SUCKS.. Only can sit there and key in invoices... DAMN!!! Today, I got a touch of using TYPEWRITTER.. COOL!! As I had never get a chance to use it in my life till today. Supposed to be there for one day but the person in-charge said that I need to report tomorrow and on Monday. But for Monday is not confirm yet. Sad.. tomorrow can't have lunch with my CKS crazy JIE JIE!!! Well, some other day then. Last but not least, NEVER TRY THE WANTON NOODLE STORE @ HOLLAND VILLAGE MARKET.. IT SUCKS!!! Something sweet to put up in here..

No comments:

Post a Comment