Saturday, November 04, 2006

*EeeeEEeeeeeeE... Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa*

Morning went to market and bought my 2 boys some cute little stuff. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Stuff for MYSELF Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Finished watching Pretty Cure, off to fetch Phyllis. As usual we went to town.. Before that her dad did ask where are we going. Well, I said still got where else man.. Hhaa.. He then asked about my jeans, whether isit cut by myself or I bought it!! CAUSE IT's those kind of ragged jeans. LOL! I then told him he can wear too.. haha.. He said:" are you joking?? I wear people will be laughing at me.." Haha.. Snack @ Fareast Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Waffle Ice-Cream @$9.70 Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting BangaLa fixing Christmas Decorations for TANGS Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Lunch + Dinner Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Phyllis Chu Min Er Jeans from Queen Couture Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting It's brand is Doll house @ S$89.00 Well, why did I bought it cause it's damn fitting and nice.. No Regrets buying it and it even comes with a free metal tag. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Little Kitty "Ang Bao envelope" @ S$1.95 @ Takashimaya Sanrio Current Groove: The Escape Club - I'll Be There

No comments:

Post a Comment