Wednesday, November 01, 2006

*Touching Email*

oh come on my little pretty sister, what is the hell going on? where is my lovely and cute sister? cheer up and do what u should do... this is what i am used to tell myself. whatever how worse the thing is, the world would not end. no one's life is 100% ok. i know all my mum's friends think i am nothing, not from what they said but what they did...that is used to bother me, but now it would not...i am myself and i cannot be my mum. so her friends are hers, i should have mine and my life. just want to see u laugh, not cry. ok promise me no crying anymore. ok. if no one spoilt u, i will.. ok. exam is coming, do not have time to write more. send u more letter later. yours brother. (Tears fall while I'm reading this email.. Thanks ge... Miss u)

No comments:

Post a Comment