Friday, November 03, 2006

*Alone*

Went to Orchard Library to listen to 70's songs and relax. I did a drawing there. A man who was carrying his daughter commented about my drawing. He said good and gave me a smile and pointed at his daughter who was sleeping. LOL!! I then smile back. Before I went off, I bid him goodbye. Not bad na... Alone in the library there's still someone smile and praised my drawing. Hehe.. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting This is the drawing I drew while I'm in the library. Spotted this cute little cinamoroll thus went to order Happy Meal for myself. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Christmas Is Coming to TOWN!!! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Mechanical Pencils for Jethro & Darryl.. All these cost me 55 bucks. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting My Watch bought at Fareast for s$49.oo Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Lastly, present ME AND MYSELF..... Current Groove: Spandau Ballet - True

No comments:

Post a Comment