Thursday, November 02, 2006

*Pissed off But Happy in the End*

This morning went over to teach Rodrigo. "I didn't do my spelling corrections you know." He said "Huh!! Why never do? Lazy?" I shouted. I then asked him to do on the spot without any complaint. Usual, he did complain about his hand getting tired. I told him that I don't care. He did ask me whether can he do it for homework. I said nope cause if I give for him for homework as usual, he won't do it. So I did tell myself, what's the point of giving him homework and spelling since he didn't wanna do and learn. I took my time writing out the questions for him on pieces of paper as all his kindergarden books had already finished. Of caused, he finished without know anything... LOL!!! I taught him when to use "do" and "does". He said:" No meaning!" After hearing that, I'm total heart-broken and pissed off. All my motivation had gone and totally giving up hope in him. Everyone in his family didn't really bothered about his studies and let him be except Stefanie and me. Guess what, he's not willing to learn. He's playful, likes to watch tv, likes to sing. He's not stupid either, he's just lazy. "Laziness" can just kills him like that. I'm kind of scared once he goes into Primary One. Afraid he can't catch up, don't know what the teacher is talking about cause most of the time he tends to dream. DREAM DREAM DREAM... DREAM... DREAM... I should let him listen to this song. He can remember what are the things to buy, what is the next cartooon on T.V. , when he is going for holiday and blah blah blah. When comes to study is ZERO. While I'm teaching him Maths, I can't simply vomit blood out. I taught him how to use T-BONE today. When I'm about to explain to him, he said:" I can use my brain and count!!" I then asked him ok then, use your brain and count. He just simply sit there and stare!!! DREAM... I then shouted at him.. START COUNTING!!! He still continued to sit there and stare... Don't really knows what he's thinking in his mind. All he knows is PLAY and EAT. I even tell him off. DID YOU SEE HOW I TEACH DARRYL AND JETHRO... VERY DIFFERENT RIGHT?? WHY DIFFERENT YOU KNOW OR NOT? CAUSE THEY WILLING TO SIT HERE AND LEARN TOGETHER WITH ME.. I DIDN'T SHOUT AT BOTH OF THEM.. I TEACH THEM NICELY AND EVEN LAUGH WITH THEM...YOU.. ONLY KNOW HOW TO MAKE ME SHOUT AT YOU.. EVERYTHING I TEACH YOU. RIGHT EAR GO IN.. LEFT EAR GO OUT.. ANYWAY, WHATEVER I TEACH YOU IS MEANINGLESS RIGHT!! THROW ALL THE PAPERS AWAY THEN.. NO NEED TO BRING BOOKS AND PENCIL BOX TO SCHOOL ALSO.. USELESS... Well, he just simply sit there like a BLOCK.. *speechless* Once the lesson was over, I smsed Stefanie and told her what had happened. As what she had mentioned in the sms, just teach him whatever stuff I can and if he wanna dream let him be and forget about it and just tell him the answer.. So it's like I'm doing for him in the sense and from Monday onwards will be only an hour lesson for him..Well, she had already given up on him as I can see.. For me, I don't really want to give up on him cause he's not stupid he's just lazy and I want him to be somebody when he grow up. As in his generation, NO CERT is = to useless. Even in my generation ya.. its very true isn't it... Sigh!! Hope he will understand this morale when he's older. Just got sms from Stefanie, she told me that Jethro scored 93/100 for his Maths.. WOW..feeling damn impressed. Was heart-broken at first but now.. feeling really happy inside. I then replied Stefanie, telling her that if his English also get Band 1, I will buy him all the nice mechanical pencils in the bookshop and same goes for Darryl. LOL!! She showed both of them the sms, Jethro said must buy me something cause I'm the one who guide him to this way.. Wooo... Damn SWEET ISNT IT... Right now, I'm full of smile.. Hee.. I was surprised he said that.. Once again, Stefanie did tell me don't bother about Rodrigo... Less Stress.. Yeah!!! True... wait I go crAZY how??? Haha... Well, my final reply was, Ok, don't bother and just let him.. After all, I'm glad to have a chance to teach Jethro and Darryl. Hee.. Jethro is the first one I started teaching in that household which was in July 2005 then followed by Darryl which was in Jan 2006 then Rodrigo in June 2006. Current Groove: Nick Carter - Help Me

No comments:

Post a Comment