Thursday, November 23, 2006

*First Day & Last Day*

Got a phone call yesterday from Recruit Express asking me whether am I available to work for one day receptionist. I then agreed. This morning went off at 8am and reached SGX Centre 1 at 8.45am. Luckily, there's a guy open the door for me if not I'll be standing outside waiting as the door is with security code. Being a receptionist is damn a boring job and can't learn anything from there. Other then answering phone calls and transferring calls, I need to press the button to unlock the door for people to come in and go out of the office. LOL!!! I was even told to help to book at hotel at Carlton. Yeah!! Today even get a chance to see DHL MAN and write the info on DHL forms. Oh ya and also double-check the financial report for a guy named ... eh!! Forgotten.. Opps. This is the button I need to press inorder to open the door for people to come in and go out. Sum of the day, its kinda fun, nice meeting those people at Misys. Friendly too.. Haha.. Most of them are wondering,"Oh, new face!" I said yup but it's only for a day. They were wondering how come I'm here for only a day. I said well, I do not know either. Shirley and another lady kept reminding me to let the person in-charge to sign on my timesheet. Well, sounds like they are more eager to get the timesheet being sign compared to me. Haha.... Overall, a good experience being a one day receptionist. Visitor Pass

No comments:

Post a Comment