Thursday, November 16, 2006

*A day in Library @ Orchard*

This noon, went to Orchard Library to do some drawing. Infact, wanna listen to 70's unfortunately, they changed the CD. Sigh! Ended up listening to classical. After awhile, I switched to my ipod nano. Been drawing and dazing and smsing with Victor. Seriously, got a hard time digesting those words he have said and he too got a hard time to digest my replied. Well, leave everything to fate. My own CreAtiOn Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Snapped at John Little. So Cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee... An Early Birthday Gift for myself Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Finally got my long waiting cosmetic pouch. Frankly speaking, since I had my first branded, I started to have an urge to own one every year. That's really bad.. Current Groove: Breathe - Hands To Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment