Sunday, November 05, 2006

*A day with Aunt*

Lunch @ Takashimaya Ajisan Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Ice Green Tea Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Miso Cha Shu Ramen Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting (Aunt's Ramen) Ehmmmm.. Forgotten what's the name of this ramen. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Prawn Mayonise & Fried Tofu Fun Time @ Istean Supermarket I was happily snapping around and my aunt did ask me will the people there scold you or not.. I said No na.. Who cares.. LOL!!! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Fish Cake with Cheese. At first, I thought they were EGGS.. Haha.. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Don't know what's inside but I found the packaging cute. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Yogurt Drink in cute packaging. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Moo.. the Moo Moo.. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Japanese Coffee Mate in nice cute little bottles.. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Kitty the Katty Cookies. Here Comes my Interesting.. Surprising Stuff.. Well, I'm shocked by the price actually. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting LOOK AT THE PRICE!!! GOLDEN WHITE CARROT??? Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Current Groove: Spandau Ballet - True

No comments:

Post a Comment