Tuesday, November 14, 2006

*A day at Dental*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Met up with aunt at Somerset John Little for Dental Check-Up. Since young I was afraid of going to dental visit as its really painful. I remembered when I was in primary school, the dental nurse asked who was "Chen Yilin", my form teacher who didn't know who was that as she didn't notice of hanyu pinyin name. Of cause, I knew it's me, but I just came quite and remain sitted. LOL!! Woo.. Soon, I managed to avoid the visit. Who knows the next day, the nurse send someone to ask for me again. Once again, I managed to escape. LOL. Guess what the third time, the nurse came to the class and looked for "Chen Yilin". Ha.. Hmmm.. I was then recognised by the nurse. Too bad ya. Can't escaped anymore. The nurse did ask me why didn't I come when I'm told to do so. I kept quiet. HAha... Since I finished my primary school, I didn't have any dental check-up till now at the age of 22. Dr Wee, did ask me when was my last visit. I told him that since primary school. He laughed, which means my teeth are very good then. After checking, he said my teeth are quite good and continue brushing it.. LOL!! Of cause must brush right!!! Ha. After cleansing, he polished my teeth for me then that's it. He did ask me pain or not, I said nope but last time very pain ne.. He then replied now new equipment ma. Oh Ok then... In my mind... if I got the guts to tattoo, I don't have the guts for dental, it's must be a joke. Off for lunch. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Ordered Set Lunch @ S$8.80. It's a promotion now @ Vila'ge Heeren Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Mushroom Soup Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Roasted Chicken with Mashed Potato Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Custard Puff Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Current Groove: Jimmy Ruffin - What makes a Broken hearted

No comments:

Post a Comment