Monday, November 20, 2006

*Meaning of Life*

At times, I'm pondering what is life? I always tells myself, life is rich and I should look far. Unfortunately, I don't. I used to be optimistic,happy-go-lucky and if there's anything I'm unhappy about I can just simply forget about it. Now I'm not. Since the day my brother went to Australia, I started to understand the meaning of "CHERISH" which is a big word in my head or my brain infact. I get to feel the "missing". In my mind, I just hope that he is happy with his life over there. Yeah! over there, life is like a struggle for him. Stress in the sense. When he's in sg, we used to support one another, cheer one another up and no matter what unhappiness we will face together just like real siblingship. Humans are really funny and dumb. Whenever they start to cherish, it's always to late. Well, I always tells myself it's never too late to cherish your love ones right now. Of cause, most of us don't. Life and time are always weird. In life there's always family, friendships and relationships. Money is also a problem that will affect all these. After all, it's also just a minor problem to solve. I have been thinking alot these days.. Really alot. Thinking about what I want? What I'm seeking for in my life. Been advising people around me to "OPEN" their heart to let someone come into their life to make it more meaningful. OPEN to people around them. But for myself, I still haven't see through. Still a blank piece of mind. How foolish am I. Look at myself in the mirror, I just feel like laughing. My pal said I have lots of friends but it's just me.. Me!!! that I don't bother to keep in contact with them. I wanna find something to look forward to but there isn't any. Ha!! Know how to scold people, advise people but DON'T KNOW HOW TO SCOLD MYSELF!!!!! STILL NOT AWAKE YET!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone did ask me a question which I didn't really know how to answer. He asked me, I want people around me to be happy but how bout myself? So boring being at home without any income coming in. Aunt and friends tell me to take this chance to have a good break. Unfortunately, I doubt it's a good break for me. Maybe it will lead me going crazy living in my own fantasy?? Well, hard to say so. Eventually, I'm happy that my pal had OPEN up and let "someone" come into her life.. Really... feel happy for her!!! Wanna take up so language courses but still waiting for the community centre to post up new schedule. Ok!! stop!! & that's it!!!!!!! MOVE ON!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment