Wednesday, November 01, 2006

*Last Lesson with YongXiang*

Today is my last lesson with YongXiang that Band 1 mischevious and talkative boy. LOL.. Kind of missed the times we spent together for these 2 years. Too bad, can't continue with him next year as my timing is being booked by Stefanie. His mum did mention to him that if he get band 1 for his English, both he and I will be rewarded cause since I came over to teach him his English had improved. Na.. I don't think so.. I just think that I'm helping him to maintain his band 1 standard. Yeah!! I agreed I do have high expectation for my students. I want them to score Band 1 as it proves that their foundation is there so that when they go into a higher level they won't be facing any difficulties in approaching questions, especially Maths. Supposed to be paid at 60 bucks for 3 lessons, I was being paid 120 bucks by his mum. LOL. Once I left his place, he laughed as he said today will be the last lesson. I said, ya ne. Haha.. well, its kind of weird in the sense. HAha... While I was waiting for the lift, I opened up my pencil case to double check did her maid really pass me $120. Yes it is!!!! I find it kind of weird, 8th lessons for 150 bucks how come 3 lessons for 120 bucks. I then calculated, NO ne I GOT EXTRA TIPPING. I then rang Baby and told him that. Well, I'm kind of greedy for money in the sense, but I didn't really got the guts to except this kind of free money. I went home, called his mum up and told her about it . She laughed. I then walked back to YongXiang's place and returned the "tipping" to him. HAha.. See.. I'm HONEST.. ISN't IT... Well, its mine I will take it, if its not mine I dare not take it.. CAUSE I DON'T WANT ANY CURSE!!!! Current Groove:Jimmy Ruffin - What becomes the broken hearted

No comments:

Post a Comment