Tuesday, November 21, 2006

*Code Red - What Good Is A Heart*

I told you what it meant But I still haven't changed your mind I know that you're afraid, You're frightened of the pain But you can let down your guard Cause when we run, we hide We deny what's inside Chorus What good is a heart, if you're not gonna use it? What good is your love, if you're too scared to choose it? If your heart is beating, then it's for a reason If you're not even willing to start, what good is a heart? Don't make the same mistake that people often make And miss out on a chance for love You've got to make your move, you've got to make it soon Cuz you're dying inside Cuz I'm a man, but I cry I have fears, I won't lie Chorus Come on baby, you know it Girl anyone who looks can see that I'm right There's a chance, we should take it Or regret it for the rest of our lives Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment