Friday, December 01, 2006

*Day 2 @ Atwood*

This morning till after work, damn hell lots of things to do.. Photocopying, keying in data and stamping. My goodness, just like a machine doing multi-tasking. The more I did, the more blur I became. LOL!! The director who was a foreigner spotted my tattoo on both of my ankle yesterday. TODAY, he talked about it again. He asked:" did your parents say anything about it?" I said:"NOPE, anyway, one side is temporary tattoo and another side is genuine tattoo." LOL!!! He said:"Oh !!! Ok, isit painful?" "Not really as painful as you imagine!!" I replied. He then added:" not really that painful mean its painful." Hhahaha !!! Oh man!!! The lady who was doing almost most of the stuff for the company named Irene then said:" Albert... what its done, its already done.. then wash away ah?" We then laughed... While talking, Irene spotted my red shoes and asked me where I bought it.. Heee!! As what she had mentioned about my shoes was that it's SHINNING AND BRIGHT!!! During lunch time, went to forum for lunch then walked around and spotted a shop selling all those car models, thus went in. Woo!! Finally found my mini cooper. I then asked the shop owner whether it comes in red. Unfortunately, there isn't. Kind of sad. I then asked the price.. Woo!! It's only @ S$28.00. Without considering, I bought it and collected it after work. Well, I will still continue to look for my RED MINI COOPER. Mini Cooper Model Made in Italy Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Back home spotted some letters on my desk. Woo.. So fast Got birthday vouchers LOL!! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Current Groove:Clay Aiken - Hark The Herald Angels Sing,o Come All Ye Faithful

No comments:

Post a Comment