Thursday, December 21, 2006

*A Change*

This noon, went to Funan to meet baby for lunch and then had him accompanying me to look for a mini keyboard. Why do I need a keyboard for?? Bad news, my precious notebook is sick. The LCD panel and the keyboard are faulty. Went to Sim Lim yesterday to check out what's the price for repairing my LCD and keyboard. It was damn shocking. Changing the LCD itself is S$800 and plus the keyboard is S$120. That's crazy. I then told my mum that it's damn not worth it to repair!! I took a glance at how Toshiba M500 look like as its the latest portege series. It's white in colur like apple notebook. Eventually, its made in China. So hard to find stuff made in Japan nowadays. Yes!!! There is, Fujisu. LOL!!! Well, I don't intend to buy a new notebook at the moment as I'm still waiting for new portege series, those slim kind. Hee!! Now, I just treat my precious notebook as a CPU!! *sob sob* I don't want it to turn out this way!!! Last night, plug out my LCD panel and plug into my notebook and as for today I plug in my new keyboard. ALL DONE!!! Let's take a look at my DESK My mini keyboard.. Still preferred my notebook keyboard. Hee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment