Monday, December 04, 2006

*Day 3 @ Atwood*

Today supposed to be my LAST DAY @ Atwood Oceanics, unfortunately, I was told to come back on Wednesday. Well, I did agreed on it as I got nothing to do either. During Lunch Time, I dine in at Forum Subway and ordered a bowl of Mee Rebus. Did tell the auntie that I don't want bean sprouts but she didn't HEAR what I said. She then made another plate for me. I then told her I don't wanna add anything. She said:" this.. this .. this??" I said:" all don't want!!" She gave me a look and asked :" like that where got nice to eat?" Well, I'm weird na!! Who cares!!! Past by Popular after work, planned to buy Chinese assessments for my boys but ended up I bought Baby a card casing which he's looking for. As for those chinese assessments.. some are still out of stock. Ah!!!! whatever.. Continue waiting then. Bought two cds. Baby's card casing Current Groove: Promiscuous(Featuring Timbaland) - Promiscuous(Featuring Timbaland)

No comments:

Post a Comment