Wednesday, December 27, 2006

*Lucky or Unlucky??*

Morning went to teach Darryl. While he was doing his calculation, I spotted many new photographs on his refrigerator. So cute.. There are photos of Jethro, darryl himself, Rodrigo and Stefanie. So funny. LOL!! In between the lesson, Darryl went to the toilet as he was having a stomachache. Stefanie then talked to me regarding next year schedule and the good thing was I had slight increment in my pay. Yeah!! Yippy.. Then off to meet up with my aunt for lunch at Billy Bomber. Soup of the Day (Mushroom Soup) Betty's Roast Chicken Steak (Aunt's lunch) After lunch, I accompanied my aunt to check out where is Richmond Park. Well, it's just behind Paragon. Thus, in her mind she thinks that it's kinda convenient for her to go over to work for only once a week. Hee!! By the way, it's a housekeeping job~~ At times I wonder am I lucky or unlucky. As I came home, I wanted to print out my resume for interview guess out, its out of order. Damn, I was printing out some worksheets for my boys yesterday and half way through, it ran out of ink. Today, I bought a new ink tank and put it in. Who knows, it doesn't manage to print out my resume.. It only came out with everything blank!!!! *no comments* I then called baby. He gave me a suggestion which was, he print out for me and then I look for him during lunch time tomorrow. I was like "THE!!" Tomorrow I need to pop by at Prudential to pass Jeff back the insurance book then to International Plaza to fill up a form then off to Novena for interview. I'm not superwoman!! Called up my pal to check whether she is free to help me. Phew!! She told me to send her my resume to her email. After that, I went downstairs to get my certs and IC photocopied. Then went to her house. Pissed off cause due to the network being affected by the taiwan earthquake, my pal, Juan cant get into Yahoo. I then sat there feel like "SCREAMING!!" Immediately, I called up Victor to ask him whether can he go into Yahoo. He said he can.. I was ..... As my juan could get into hotmail. I then asked Victor to go into my yahoo account and forward my resume to my hotmail. Hee!!! Thanks man!! You are indeed there when I need you.. Finally, managed to get my resume printed. Eventually, juan managed to get into Yahoo after she restart her notebook. LOL!!! Overall, consider unlucky then lucky then what else?? Notebook goes haywire, then printer out of order?? Went for interview as a Recruitment Consultant. Don't know what the company is at first and ended up was being offerred to be a Financial Adviser. During that moment, really didn't know what I'm seeking for infact. Thus I kept telling Jeff I'm unsure. He then threw me a book and asked me to bring it home and flip through it. I did flip through but didn't really read through it. HAah!! Day after, he called me and told me that the director wanted to see me. I was like well, since I'm not interested in going into this line must as well don't waste the director's time. He then said, its okay just come over and we will talk things out. I was like !!!! Argh!! He even added why he chose me cause I'm cheerful, approachable, humble and harmless. haa!! Funny man!!! As I had a call for interview tomorrow, thus I called Jeff up and let him know that I'm having an interview tomorrow. I then strongly told him again that I don't want to waste the director's time. He said, ok then but bear in mind now, the industry is trying you and not you trying the industry out! *speechless*. Tomorrow, I just need to pass the book back to the secretary and off I go!! Hee!! The last sentenace he said was, "anyway, we keep in contact ok." I then said, ok then!! Ha OK be nice by giving him a hand, ANYONE WHO WANTS TO BE A FINANCIAL ADVISER AND WANNA MAKE IT BIG AND EARN 5K PER MONTH LET ME KNOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment