Sunday, June 04, 2006

*Weekends*

Saturday Went to PC SHOW with Green Man..Ha.. He bought a BENQ LCD Monitor. The weird thing was that for the cheaper LCD there is freebie whereas for the more expensive ones there isn't. Thus I asked the salesman how come the cheaper ones got free webcam but then the more expensive ones don't have. He then answered. I'm the webcam and it's free. I was like argh??? Not good neh!! He then went to ask whether I can have the free webcam anot. Hee!!! Yeah. Ended up I got it and it's MINE!!!! Wahaha... Well, it's not that bad quite clear!! But not really that CLEAR!! LOL!! Better than nothing. After PC SHOW, went to Suntec FOODCOURT to have dinner then home. Mini Wok @ Suntec Food Court Sweet and Sour Chicken with Rice @ Suntec FoodCourt (Mini Wok) Sunday Meet Shu @ Taka as I wanna go and buy HELLO KITTY BOWL.. LOL!!! Lunch @ Central. Central HongKong Fried Beef Hor Fun.. Simply Hate the bean sprouts... New Bus New Bus 36.. Heh!! BK @ Terminal 2 Burger King @ Terminal 2 Some Stupid Pictures of ME!!! ..... Hmmm!!! How to get to Meritus Mandarin Hotel?? Anyone KNOWS?? MaIL I'm Ms POSTWOMAN.. O_o What the Hack am I doing with that BOWL!! Wahaha No Trolleys On Escalator sign with a HEAD POPPING.. Ouch!!! Damn SHIT..Got spotted taking someone pic in TRAIN!!! Current Groove:THE PROMISE OF H.O.T By H.O.T

No comments:

Post a Comment