Sunday, June 11, 2006

*Rainy Day*

GaGa

Meet up with Shu for lunch at Taka. Buddy Meal. KFC Hee.. Spotted my Cutie Power Girls!! Pretty Cure Pretty Cure It's a cute Japanese Animation. Catch it at Kids Central, Every Saturday at 12.30pm. Hmmm, guess what, It's a heavy downpour thus we gonna wander around takashimaya for awhile to wait for the rain to stop as Shu cannot be CAUGHT IN THE RAIN. If not there will be "flower" growing above his head. "DAISY HEAD DAISY HEAD" Opps.. Kidding in the sense. The reason behind is that he'll be sick. Example; headache, flu and blah blah blah!!! Ended up, we went to airport by taking bus 36 just outside CK Tangs. From Lucky Plaza to CK Tangs, there isn't any shelter thus we gonna RUN... Well, Shu went in to Lucky Plaza to get those adver papers to shelter himself (Only his head). As for me I just ran over. Damn. Lots of Philippino. Damn.. Blocking my damn fucking way. They were using Umbrellas. As for me I don't have anything and I'm drenched. Idiot. They were walking toward the bus-stop and so DO I. When they reached the bus-stop, they didnt even want to walk in and just simply stood there holding on to their PRECIOUS UMBRELLAS "MAKE OF DIAMOND???" I then try to squeeze in but can't. I then shouted SHIT and Squeeze through. Damn SHIT. Not as if there isn't any shelter at the bus-stop. Shu just stood beside me and kept silenece. After aboarding the bus, Shu looked at me then I looked back and Laughed. Idiotic man!! He asked me not to get angry about it already. He even added I look scary when I'm "boiling" Yeah, It's true. He then asked me why didn't I scold "chee bye" I was like ah!!!! Funny Pics of Myself again!! Dumb U are Squeezing too hARD!!! Dumb 2 I'm disfigured!! Muuaaahhh Captured while I was at the escalator @ Terminal 1. Ling Long I'm The BAGGAGE.... DUber HUGE ONE!!! I cant!!! Stretching out to reAch U. Terminal 1 Transit Playground for LITTLE CHILDREN LIKE ME!! ^ ^ Stupid Act Cute agAin!! Can't Stand!! Passer-by Wanna take a front view of the little girl but she didn't wanna turn around. Sob Sob!! Simply loves her beautiful eyes. Train 1 TRAIN TRAIN Train 2 Well, More pictures of myself but gonna wait till Shu come back from Father's Day Celebration Dinner!! Current Groove:I Will Be by Christina Aguilera

No comments:

Post a Comment